Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let's get rolling

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about something that I'd like to put out and say, but just don't have the right forum.  I've got my 90asign.com which covers politics, and my My Journey of Enlightenment, which covers my spiritual journey, but there are times that my nonsense doesn't belong on either blog.  And I like to keep on topic on those blogs. 

This blog however will be a mismatch of thoughts and ideas, desires, and general nonsense.  You might agree with me, you might think (or reinforce your opinion of me) that I'm the devil in disguise.  But what you'll read are things that have pinged around my head long enough to make their way out.  If nothing else my shrink will have something to read when and if I ever decide to decipher the rest of the stuff in my head. :)

God Bless,
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment